From charity 5k’s to marathons, and triathlons on the sunny beaches of Mexico to amazing SwimRun venues in Arizona and even indoor ninja warrior – type events too; we love putting on adventure fitness events.
Whether you’re looking for a turn-key solution for promotion & production for your race or it’s one of our many different adventure fitness events, ADV.FIT is dedicated to delivering fun, safe, memorable events for all types of athletes.
Check out our Events page to get an idea of what we’re up to.
Professional attention to detail from course design, obstacle creation, event management, race timing, and more – get started: email@example.com
ADV.FIT is proud to announce the 2017 Champions Cup!
- 2/18/17 21st Annual Desert Classic Duathlon*
- 3/11/17 Icebug SwimRun at Lake Pleasant Round I*
- 3/18/17 Miles for Migraine 5k & 10k at Mayo Clinic
- 4/22/17 43rd Annual Rocky Point Triathlon
- 5/6/17 – 5/7/17 – Sahuarita Triathlon / Twisted Cactus Challenge*
- 5/21/17 Tempe International Triathlon*
- 6/10/17 Icebug SwimRun at Lake Pleasant Round II*
- 9/9/17 Lake Pleasant Dirty Tri & Cup Championship*
- 10/8 7th Annual Empire State Marathon, Syracuse, NY
*Accrue Champion’s Cup Points at these events
Champion’s Cup Point Series
Athletes will be tested in the truest sense of mutisport: Duathlon, Triathlon, SwimRun, as well as distance and trail running; this is a demanding season-long series to find the most well-rounded multisport athletes from across the world, taking place on some of the most scenic courses in the southwest!
What We’re All About
Fun, Fitness, and Adventure – whatever order you may put these things in, we happen to put fun first. (well, safety is always first!)
Our mantra is pretty simple, and we’re very serious about it:
Come happy, play hard, leave even happier.
Be competitive. Be the best you can be. Be a good person too. If you can’t play hard and have a good attitude, keep your money and stay home.
Respect your fellow athletes, volunteers and staff, because we surely respect the hard work you put in to get here as an athlete, and hard-earned money you invested in our events. The vibe of our events is extremely important to us – it’s why we’re in this business in the first place!