From 5k fun runs for charity to ninja warrior-style competitions, mud runs, triathlons, and even marathons… we like to get involved in Adventure Fitness events however we can!
- 2/17/17 21st Annual Desert Classic Duathlon
- 3/18/17 Miles for Migraine 5k & 10k, AZ Horse Lover’s Park
- 5/6/17 TriSports.com Sahuarita Triathlon
- 9/2 – 9/3 – United States Obstacle Course Racing Championships, Mountain Home, TX
- 10/8 Empire State Marathon, Syracuse, NY
Event Promotion & Consulting
ADV.FIT (Adventure Fitness, TRI PHX LLC) is a family-owned event production company. Whether your event requires a fitness author & public speaker, seasoned race director with national experience, or a turn-key team to handle all race operations, we’d love to connect and learn more about your needs.
We produce several charity runs from 5k’s to obstacle course races all the way up to a full marathon and even a national championship for obstacle course racing.
ADV.FIT has also pioneered the “Obstacle Dash” fundraising option for schools, businesses, and groups incorporating some of the fun elements of obstacle course racing and ninja warrior in a family-friendly environment. School fundraising is our specialty, and our team can create an event for K-12 including pre-event speaking visits to schools to amp up the students to stay active and help fundraising efforts.